Improving Mind-Body Health, Relationships and Communication: Consultation, Psychotherapy and Coaching for: Complex Trauma (PTSD), Addiction Recovery, Relationship & Intimacy issues, Dating, Sex Therapy, Sex Addiction, Partners of Sex Addicts, Depression, Anxiety, Cross-Cultural Assimilation, Work/Life integration, Stress reduction, Workplace issues, Clarification of Relationship & Career Goals, Defining oneself during key life transitions. Premarital, Marital, & Couples Therapy, Family Therapy and Family Office concerns.
Psychotherapy and Consultation focus on creating a positive vision, rewriting one's "Story" and developing skills required to achieve goals. Approaches and modalities offered include: Psychoeducation, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Addiction Recovery modalities, Positive Psychology, Hypnosis, EMDR, Attachment & Systems Theories, Relationship Therapies and Coaching. PEAK Performance training, nutrition, exercise and physical health imbalances may also be evaluated in colloaboration with other professionals and medical specialists.
A holistic approach is used in an effort to enhance mind-body awareness, overall health, build stronger more intimate relationships, improve communication and family dynamics and achieve career goals. Therapy and consultation focus on increasing awareness of thoughts, feelings, behaviors, physiological responses and relationship dynamics. Insight into emotional, cognitive, social and biological forces that shape human development and behaviors are explored. With sensitivity, compasion and humor, Dr. von Middendorf will asist you in developing the skills to live the life you envision.
Areas of specialization are:
- Mood Disorders: Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety
- Relationship and Marital Therapy
- Dating and Relationship Coaching
- Executive Coaching and Professional Development
- Addiction Recovery and Sobriety support
- Stress Management-Work-Life Balance
- PEAK Performance
- Family Relationship issues
- Individual & Family Wealth Dynamics
- Sexuality and Intimacy concerns
- Recovery from Abuse & Sexual Abuse
- Trauma (PTSD) and Attatchment Related Disorders
- EMDR (Trauma Therapy)
- Expatriate and Cross Cultural Issues, including Indian ABC and Desi cultural issues.
- Skype and Telephone Sessions: Serving the needs of Expatriate, business travel and busy schedules
Click here to take an online screening for mood and anxiety disorders. This free screening is provided so that you may find out - in a few minutes - whether or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
I offer a professional, comfortable and supportive atmosphere, where my clients can achieve the personal growth they’re striving for.